Thursday, November 2, 2006

Training Log: Entry 306

Squats of 260
5,4,5,5,4

Note: Felt really good on these.  Form is back, just gotta work a little more.

One armed push-ups
5,2

Note: Just did these to rehab the shoulder.

Pull-ups:
5,5,5,3,3

Note: More and more as time goes on.

Grip work:
Switched things up.  Did one set of 5 negatives with the CoC 2, then one set of 5-15 second holds for 5 reps with the trainer.  Did this for two series, and then finally a hold for as long as possible on the trainer.

Speaking of shoulder, amazing thing.  Alluva sudden, it's no longer sagging away from my body.  I think the overhead press finally slid it back into place.  More to  come

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you lack horizontal rowing in your training from what I can see, which are very important for shoulder health. Band-pull aparts and any rear delt flyes are good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might throw those in.  I've done my fair share of horizontal rows, but the issue is more a result of an aggrivated sports injury.  Thanks.

    ReplyDelete