Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Training Log: Entry 318

Deadlifts of 320
5,5,5,2,2

Note: Holy hell, I had no idea I was so sick.  I was dying from the first rep.  Way overheated, feaver broke, queasy, the whole 9.  Fought for every last goddamn rep, but at least made minor progress (1 more rep).  Next time I should blow through this.

Dips: 5x5 of 90lbs

Note: Felt so much better on these.  Flew up and cranked them out like it was my job.  More weight.

Overhead presses: 5X5 of 145

Note: Felt super easy, just didn't wanna push too hard because of being sick.  More weight.

CoC #1: 5x5 with 5 second holds per every rep

Note: Getting easier each and every single time.  Can't wait until this can be done with a 2.

2 comments:

  1. Those crushers look awesome. What's the highest level, a cranium?Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn your sick too? for the last week, i've been feeling pretty miserable as well, runny nose, stuffs dropping into my throat, my eyes burn, Steph things its a sinus infection, i don't know what it is, all i know is that its at the most inconvenient time possible and i feel horrible and i need to chug out a quality research paper by tommorow afternoon in addition to doing finals next week. Hope we both feel better soon, it sucks being sick, just know that i feel your pain

    ReplyDelete