Monday, February 5, 2007

Training Log: Entry 357

Overhead presses of 125
12,12

Note: Easy.  Up we go.

20 rep squats of 275

Notes: I was flying today.  Got to 16 reps without even feeling it.  20th rep was murder as usual, but made it.

Pullovers

Note: Wasn't really getting a good stretch today, despite arms straight.  Need to experiment with this.

Bent over rows of 140
15,14

Note: Last few reps of last set were pretty sloppy.  Grip was really dying here.  Gonna keep the weight for one more time and knock it out cold.

5 comments:

  1. It's impressive how much you've increased those squats. I'm going to have to try that somewhere down the line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this motivates me to try the 20 rep squat program myself one day. I see no need for it now, but its definitely an option in the future(along with front squats, those look "fun")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I got all you guys hooked. 
    Yeah, I've seen the greatest gains in size in my life on this, and the 20 rep squats gimmick makes the routine itself "fun".  It's also really helped my squat form out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose. Short term I'm going to say 210 pounds, medium term 240 pounds, and long term maybe 300 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "It's impressive how much you've increased those squats."I completely agree.Next time I decide to do some bulking up, I'll probably check into this routine first.

    ReplyDelete