Thursday, February 15, 2007

Training Log: Entry 362

Overhead press of 130
12,10

Notes: Almost there. 

20 rep squats of 290

Notes: Motivation was low but psychology was high.  Managed to psyche myself up enough to get through the reps very clean and very fast, with minimal yelling and no good morning squats.  10lbs shy of my goal.  315 would be nice, and maybe I'll try for it, but if I can do 300 I'll be a happy person.

Pull-overs.

Notes: Semi decent stretch here. 

Bent Over Rows of 145
15,10

Notes: Got a good pump.  Form very good, all in the back.

 

Tipping the scales at 200lbs.  More progress.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the gains of this program, as if that is something you have not heard enough of. That's a substantial weight difference, even if you started out intentionally light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's amazing how the weight just flies on.

    ReplyDelete