Friday, February 2, 2007

Training Log: Entry 355

Dips of 62.5

12,10

Notes: Moved the weight up a little.  I'll keep it next time and knock out 2 sets.

20 rep squats of 270

Notes: 19 and 20 were ugly, but they were there.  All in all, it felt easier than the past two workouts.  The 5lb increase is much better on me. 

Pull-overs

Note: Found the secret to a stretch.  Keep arms straight, not bent.  Need to not go so far back to avoid strain on the shoulder.

Pull-ups
7,6,4,2-3

Notes: Realized a problem with my brilliant volume plan: as the weeks go on, I'm gaining weight and increasing the resistance.  Tried four sets of 7 and it wasn't happening.  Think next time I'm just gonna do 2-3 sets of max reps and call it a day.

3rd week done.  It's been hell, but it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment