Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Training Log: Entry 358

Did my physical fitness test in ROTC today.  I passed.  That's about it.  I'm a fatty, but my neck is measured at 18.5 inches.  I like that.  Made a sub 12 minute 1.5 mile.  Considering I haven't run in months and did 20 rep squats 2 days before, I'll take it.  However, the run and sprint at the end killed me in the weight room today.

Dips w/ 67.5lbs

12,11

Note: Next time is gonna be the one.

20 rep squats of 280lbs

Note: Failed after the 18th rep.  I think I've got a shin splint from the run, and my legs are just dogass tired.  Next time, I'll conquer it.

Pull-ups:
10,4,3

Note: Hypothesis is right; as I get heavier, the resistance is increasing making me able to do less reps.  I did some repitition effort on these instead, 1 minute rest between sets.  Got a nice pump in my lats.

Weighing in at 198.  1lb increase.  I'll take it.

2 comments: