Monday, February 12, 2007

Training Log: Entry 361

Dips of 67.5
12,10

Note: Don't really know what to do.  I'm gaining weight at the rate to make this movement always more challenging, despite not increasing the weight.  Maybe I'll lower it a little to get the 12,10 going.

20 rep squats of 285

Note: Real ugly last rep.  Very much a good morning squat.  18th rep wasn't so hot.  Screams are becoming more primal.  I made it though.  100lbs more than where I started the program.  Feels good.

Pull-ups
10,4,2.5

Notes: Same issue as dips.  Oh well.  Overhead press and rows are offering progressive resistance just fine.

 

Finally got to do a little boxing today.  I outclassed both guys, but worked more on my defense than offense.  Truth be told, I'm too goddamn nice, and never capitalize on openings for combos.  I need to get over this crap.  Anyway, a little rusty going in, but my movement is getting smooth.  Need to find my range again against taller opponents.  Don't just watch the technique slam you in the face, slip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment