Monday, December 3, 2007

Training Log: Entry 507

RE upper

Bench of 175
25,8,6

Notes: High reps and low rest times always a killer. Figure my bench speed is pretty damn fast at this point, and without bands or chains available at the moment, might as well hit the RE stuff and see where it gets me. Always seems to work for my grip.

3 board press of 245
5,5,3,5

Notes: Wanted to try something different this time, glad I did. 3 board press was an awesome lockout movement, totally fried my triceps. Messed up my set up on the 4th set, grip spacing was jacked up, otherwise woulda had the 5 rep.

Lateral raises of 35
8,6,5,5

Notes: Thinking I'll combine bradford presses with the board work, working different aspects of the lockout. This should prevent me from frying out like I used to with close grip and full overhead press.

DB rows of 105
11,9,7,6

Notes: Better form than last time. Strict form on these, don't quite wanna give the Kroc row a try yet.

Unilateral DB hammer curls of 45
9,6,6

Notes: Thinking it's time for some barbell work soon.

4 comments:

  1. What is the Kroc row? Is that something insanely heavy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhaha what were you smoking when you decided to hit 22 reps? Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the RE method.  I didn't really decide on that number, I just went until I stopped.
    But thanks for pointing that out though, it was actually 25 reps, not 22.

    ReplyDelete