Saturday, February 2, 2008

Training Log: Entry 542

DE lower day

Low box squats of 185
10x2

Notes: Focused more on keeping tight at the bottom of the movement, and it paid off majorly.  Got much more explosiveness as a result.  Need to emphasize this every time.

BB split squats of 145
3x8

Notes: Unilateral stuff always kicks my ass.  Did these really fast.

SLDLs of 315
4x5

Notes: Took it easy on weight to keep my hamstring from acting up again.  Focused on keeping the arch, I've been getting lazy with form.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, when you do box squats, do you rock back? I never did, and then I read that it's good form so I have lately, and now I've read that it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't rock back as far as I know, but I may rock forward a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a personal preference. either way your back *absolutely* must stay tight.

    ReplyDelete