Monday, February 11, 2008

Training Log: Entry 546

RE upper

Bench press of 215
20,6,4

Notes: Maxing on bench this week, after which point I'll try some band DE work.

Incline DB press
1x5x90
1x3x90
1x3x85

Notes: Was at the base gym, incline was at a different angle than I'm used to, and weights felt awkard.  Time to change this lift anyway, maybe flat DB press or some lockout work or something.

Bent over rows of 155
10,10,7,6

Notes: Form was great on these, despite low weight.  My back fries out so easy on these for some reason, same with all other backwork. 

Hammer curls of 45
8,7,7

Notes: Gonna try a workout of 50s and see how they feel next time, see if it's time to change or not.

Mini band pull aparts
4x15

Notes: These work so much better than the bungee cords, resistance increases as the pull gets further along. 

3 comments:

  1. What bands did you get?Whats your squat max at now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the light and the mini, figuring I can combine them together to get more resistance if need be.
    I'll be finding my squat out in two weeks.  This week is deadlift.

    ReplyDelete