Monday, February 4, 2008

Training Log: Entry 543

RE upper day

Bench press of 205
20,8,6

Notes: Weight was real heavy today.  Once I get my bands in, I might try giving a short cycle of DE work a go.

Incline DB press of 91lbs
3x5

Notes: Weight was easy today for some reason.

T/V bar rows of 160
10,10,8,6

Notes: Think I'll be giving these a rest for a little, just because form was starting to fall apart a little at the end.  Maybe bent over rows or back to DB rows.

2-bungee cord pull apart
13,12,11,10

Notes: I'm sick of my internal rotation issues, so I'm upping my rear delt work to twice a week for a while to see what happens.  When I get my bands, that'll really help.

Unilateral hammer curls of 46lbs
8,8,6

Notes: Gonna up the weight next week.  I used to curl 50lbs in high school.  I also used to do it with a massive hip swing and back arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment