Thursday, December 4, 2008

Training Log: Entry 643

ME lower

Safety Squat bar parallel box squats
Barx10
155x3
155+chainsx3 (rest of weight listed is with chain)
205x3
245x3
295x2
335x3

Notes: Felt kinda weak today (more on that later), so hit up a triple instead of a heavy single.  Still got a great strain, so it worked well enough for me.  Didn't shove the handles forward this time.  Stalling about 3-4 inches off of the box.

Elevated trap bar lifts of 385
3x3

Notes: Starting to really hit my groove on this movement.  Finding the right hand placement and getting the movement pattern down.

SLDLs of 275
3x8

Notes: Sweating pretty bad, just increased the weight to get in a good volume with a low amount of reps.

Band ab pull downs with average
25,50

Notes: The further out I can get, the better the ab stretch.

 

I've lost 10lbs in the past 2 weeks from sickness.  The flu hit, and then I got some sort of stomach bug that's given me a bad case of the runs.  Not holding food in well, stomach has shrunk, and I've got minimal appetite.  I'm getting smaller and weaker, but looking prettier, so that's a plus I guess.  Once I get over this, I gotta start hitting up the cals.  I was gonna wait for a bulk, but I suppose the choice has been made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment