Monday, December 8, 2008

Training Log: Entry 645

DE lower

Speed low box squats of 190+light bands
8x2

Notes: Speed off the box was rough at first, but picked up at the end.

Low box squats of 340+chains
3x3

Notes: Was like the goddamn circus was in town on this one.  I screwed up something on every single set, including hitting the racks every single walkout.  On the first set, I slipped before the first rep and had to abort and restart.  On the second set, coming up from the first rep, my right foot slipped, I stumbled, then my left foot slipped and I stumbled, effectively dancing with the full weight on my back, completely re-adjusting my footing, and someone still completing the set.  Third set was more of the same.  I need to get new chucks.  The bottom of these is like ice.

Band good mornings w/average
3x25, 1x15

Notes: Holy crap I got a lower back pump on this.

Band woodchops w/light superset with Hise shrugs of 340
12/18, 12/15, 12/15

Notes: Getting a great stretch in the obliques.

No comments:

Post a Comment