Sunday, December 21, 2008

Training Log: Entry 671

Squats
Barx10
95x5
135x3
185x2
225x2
275x1
315x1
365x1
405x1

Notes: Time for a deload.  My hips were so stiff I couldn't even get to depth on anything, and my hamstrings and glutes are so fried that I couldn't come out of the hole with any sort of power.  I'm using this time to analyze what I need to do with the program.  I really don't think I'm at a level where bar speed is mattering on these squats.  Being raw kinda complicates this too.  Really, more work capacity is embarassing.  My legs still haven't recovered from the front squats I did last week, and shoveling my driveway is taking away from recovery.  I'm gonna be going heavy/light instead of ME/DE for a while, and taking a lightish weight on squats and going for reps on it, along with some assistance movements to bring everything up.

I'm also going to fix my diet.  I've been eating too little, and the stuff I do eat is junk.  I'm gonna start eating bigger but cleaner.

Squats of 225
10,8,6

Notes: Just to get the blood flowing, work on form, and start experimenting with a light day.

No comments:

Post a Comment