Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Training Log: Entry 673

RE lower

Squats of 225+chains
15,10,8

Notes: Coulda hit a second set of 10, but form was falling apart and came in with a sore lower back, so didn't wanna risk injury.  My work capacity is embarassing, and after this, I had to lay down on the bench for a minute or so just to recover and catch my breath.  Used some rest pausing ala 20 rep squats for a few sets.  I really think this is just what the doctor ordered, as my lower back and quads were fried here.  My hips are still way unflexible here.  I might need to start looking into foam rolling.

Band pull throughs w/light
4x10

Notes: Cut out the supplemental work today just to recover from my lifts.  Legs were jello anyway.  This finished off the lowerback and hamstrings for me.  Think I'm gonna hit up SSB good mornings for my supplemental work to really do these in.

Band woochops w/light
3x20

Notes: Try one handed next time, to take strain off of the triceps and shoulders here.

Neck harness work w/50lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment