Friday, December 19, 2008

Training Log: Entry 670

RE lower

Wide grip bench of 185+chains
20,7,5,4

Notes: Touch and go, but I don't really care.  My speed is gone, so I'm gonna do some DE work for a few weeks.  Dunno if it's chains or bands.

2 board press of 245
3x3

Notes: Misgrooved the third rep on the first set, almost tossed it to my face.  Press towards the feet and keep the tension.  I need to hit the 3-board press, as that's where I'm bailing.

Band front raises with a mini per hand
15,15,10,10

Notes: I'm a band whore, but these movements strengthen my shoulder joints so much it's nuts.  I'm reaching for the sky on these, really working the socket out. 

Chins w/25lb
3x10

Notes: Massive rest pausing, really stretching my lats out. 

Hammer curls w/35lb DBs
10,5,8

Notes: Was trying to superset some trap bar shrugs, bad move, took away from hammer curls.

Trap bar shrugs of 225
2x12

Notes: Noticed that upperback work on my lower body day was taking away from my benching, so trying different places for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment