Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Training Log: Entry 946

EZ bar curls 65
20+6+9

Hammer curls of 35
11

Notes: Too heavy.  Had to cheat.  Lighten the load next time.

SSB calf raise of 265
12

GHR against miniband
13+7+5

SSB box squats

335x8

245x20

Notes: The top of my right quad/hip is really fucking tight.  I think the Roman Chair Sit Ups with straight legs have been putting too much stress on my hip flexor.  I'm going to cut them out for now, and do some basic sit-ups with my PFT coming up and see if that clears things up.  It was painful on the heavy set of box squats, but after rep 7 or so on the widowmaker set, it was stretched out just fine.

Did stretches for biceps, hamstrings and quads. 60 seconds a piece.

2 comments:

  1. Ever do planks? They wouldn't be pertinent to your PFT like sit-ups would but as a random remark, I never knew they were so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done them a few times.  They definitely hit the core pretty decent, but this is more for the PFT than anything else.

    ReplyDelete