Monday, February 14, 2011

Training Log: Entry 948

BB curls of 95
14+5+5

Notes: Bad form, should really lower the weight here .

CoC #2
11

Notes: Next time attempt pre-exhaust with 2 and rep out with 1

SSB calf raise 285
12

GHR w/25
12+5+5

SSB squats of 345
8

255
21

Notes: Wore a belt on the widow maker set to put more emphasis on quads and less on lower back.  My quad/hip still has some minor pain.  I was correct in that the roman chair sit-ups were aggrivating it.  Trying to go below parallel most likely shifted emphasis onto the hip flexor and off the abs.  Will need to work around this.

I'm up about a pound so far, sitting at 189.  Though I haven't been posting about my diet, today was a great exercise in low carb/high protein and fat

Breakfast
Double whey shake w/milk and whipped cream

Snack
3 hard boiled eggs

Lunch
Taco salad

Dinner
Full rack of ribs and 8 buffalo wings

Also been drinking more water.  Bringing it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment