Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Training Log: Entry 999

SSB Squats 390
3x5

GHR miniband
1x25

Notes: Kinda an off day in training today. Pulled some muscles in my glutes and upper back, and was hurting for recovery. Diet has been shit this past week with celebrating my recent promotion, so I should get back into the swing of things once my eating gets back on track.

Weighted chins 65
5,5,3

BW chins
1x24

Miniband pull aparts
2x20, 2x19

Pin press 270
3x5

Notes: Dry heaved on the front lawn in between sets 2 and 3. Maybe I'm sick.

Swiss bar strict press 135
1x24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63DSXgqQrVk


Hyperextensions
3x13

Notes: Wanted to break in my new reverse hyper, but was just dead from weakness. Maybe after my deadlift day.

1 comment:

  1. Your equipment demos add fuel to the fire for me wanting to train elsewhere.Get better.

    ReplyDelete