Saturday, April 19, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1633

(6) Mat Pull 635
1x12

Notes: Last week was a fluke.  Felt strong and came back hard on this one.  Hip has been bugging me all week, and I could feel where in the pull it was getting hit, but still got through the set with no issue.  Tore off the callous on my left pinky finger and can see some slight tearing on my left ring finger.

GHR
3x10

Reverse hyper 270
3x8

Ab wheel
3x8

Notes: 5 second hold per rep

DOH Hold 455
30 seconds

Notes: Going to start this over heavier.  I think if I get up to 100 seconds again, I'll go up another plate milestone and keep up the progress.

SSB Squats 250+chains
3x10

210+chains
47


Notes: Think I'm just going to progress slowly with the "heavy" sets and give the last set everything I have until things get heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment