Friday, May 16, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1650

Went to an all day fitness/nutrition seminar for an additional duty for my job.  I'm becoming a Physical Training Monitor, and got to learn all about the food pyramid and the latest advances in bosu ball technology.  I wish that was hyperbole, but it's exactly what happened.

That said, it boiled down to about 6 hours of stop and go exercise.  Whenever I had the skillset for the exercises, I had no issues with the workload, whereas many others had to fall out due to a lack of conditioning.  I'll consider it a win, and at least a sign that I'm not totally out of shape, even if my bosu ball burpee and eyes closed bosu ball squatting skills leave something to be desired (again, not an exaggeration).

Took an ice bath after the day to treat my hip.  Will see how I feel for deadlifts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment