Saturday, November 1, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1742

(3) Mat Pulls 610
1x8

Notes: Great day.  First 6 reps went up fast and smooth.  Misgrooved the 7th and set it down rather than struggle.  Got 2 more in a rest pause.  Feeling good today in general.  Need to do another contest soon.  Training just isn't cutting it, and I keep psyching myself up and having to calm myself down before lifts.  My mind wants to be evil.

KB swings
3x10

Standing ab wheel
3x9

Squats
405x8
405x4
315x18
315x9

Notes:Use my new Pendlay Do-win shoes on this.  Felt awesome.  Depth comes easy and the shoes stick in place.  Liking this approach I have for squat volume, but need to lower my sleeves between sets.  Second time where my quads just filled up with blood and I wasn't able to get in any more reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment