Saturday, November 29, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1756

Tried to pull deads today and it fell apart.  Woke up at 193lbs. Lost 5lbs out of nowhere.  Nutrition is out of whack, holidays are throwing me off.  Getting filled up on carbs and not getting in quality protein.  Been feeling sick after every meal as well.  Trying not to be alarmed by sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and strength.  Thinking it may just be stress/loss of sleep.

Going to try to get in deads tomorrow.  On the plus side, got my keg and sandbag in.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get a good session in soon.

    If I can cite one thing that's changed me the most as a lifter it's been reading about your life situations and inoptimal circumstances and still progressing, even if sometimes it's one step back before two steps forward. Really helped me contend with my OCD and false perfectionism in my teens/early 20s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. It means a lot to know I was able to have that sort of impact. I am sure this was just a bad day due to some external factors. Just like you said, it's more about having more good days than bad days over the course of a year, rather than ensuring that every day is a good day.

      Delete