Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1754

(15) Chain Suspended Squats 495
1x12

Notes: First good workout I've had with a straight bar in a long time.  2 comps in my future, one with a squat to reps event, going to get back in the rhythm here.  May alternate each week with straight bar and SSB.  Open to ideas.

GHR
3x10

Sandbag lapping 200lbs

Notes: Did this in between sets of stuff, just to start drilling the mechanics.  Definitely getting better at it the more I do it.  Next time, wear knee sleeves so that I have something for friction.

Reverse hyper 270
3x10

Notes: Back still a little jacked up, so took it light here.

GHR sit up 30lbs
3x6



Notes: Still gotta figure out my training.  I basically have 2 weeks to learn some stuff before I go on vacation for 2 week away from all my toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment