Thursday, December 4, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1759

AM training

Annual Physical Fitness Test results

Height: 69" (I grew another inch from last year.  Great progress)
Weight: 195
Waist: 31.5"
Push-ups: 67 (max)
Sit ups: 58 (max)
1.5 mile run: 11:31

Score: 93.7/100

Notes: One of my best scores in a long while, and the last one I take in the under 30 age bracket.  Ran the first lap in 1:30 and the first mile in 7:18. Way too fast for pacing, but still a great run time.



PM training

(14) Chain Suspended Squat 495
1x8

Notes: More than pleased with this.  Ran 1.5 miles in the morning, and started feeling sick at lunch (cold/sinus infection with fever, annoying) and was hitting axle cleans as a warm-up.  Still pretty unkillable.

Reverse hyper 320
15,12,10

Notes: Going to go for higher reps to prep for my contest

Axle cleans
Sets between everything else

Notes: Worked up to some singles of 190 and then triples of 150 to drill form.  Getting better at trying to use some triple extension.  Weightlifting shoes help.


General Notes: This was the kind of workout I've needed.  Effective, fast, no fluff, high impact.  I need to get back to this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment