Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1774

Bench Press 295
4x4

Notes: Great showing with current poor equipment.  Kept hitting the uprights, which jacked things up a bit.  Once I get back home this should continue real strong.  Still kicking myself over not starting this program earlier in my career.  Kroc knows how to get stronger.


DB clean and press
-Worked up to 4x115 for right hand and 1x115 for left

Notes: Things are really coming together on this.  Being able to hit this in a fatigued state is a great sign.  I am much better with leg drive with a dumbbell vs a barbell for some reason.  Will see on comp day what makes the circus DB so different.


Pull aparts


Squats 405
16
8
4
2

Notes: The first set was so easy that I thought I miscounted.  I've got 20 in me for sure, but want to take things slow and steady.


No comments:

Post a Comment