Sunday, December 28, 2014

Training Log: Entry 1772

(3) Mat Pulls 620
1x3

Notes: Took this easy.  2 weeks out from comp and using different equipment, didn't want to push too hard.  Happy with how easy and smooth things moved.  Pulling with a power bar vs a deadlift bar, I realize I need to take my grip out slightly wider than the start of the knurling.  This happened at my last comp as well, so this was a good refresher.


Power cleans

Notes: Worked up to 230 with a press at the end.  Not the same as the axle, since the sleeves rotated, but still some decent technique work.  I think, with some knurling on the axle and some chalk on my chest, I should be able to make this in comp.  The press was pretty weak, after the clean I think I should take my time to get set-up for a good drive.

DB rows 105
1x30

No comments:

Post a Comment