Sunday, May 10, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1851

Spent the past 3 days walking 13 miles a day through Disneyland while carrying a squirming 1 year old for the majority of those miles. Probably the greatest back workout of my life. Mrs was running a race, and had the in-laws with us. They have very different appetites than the wife and I, so ended up eating little food and lost about 4lbs. Still, not the worse way to spend some down time, and I got to take my traditional sword in the stone pic, so that's a plus.



Will hit heavy bench tomorrow, and then maybe light events on Tues.


2 comments:

  1. You look huge. When you finally pull it out and you're branded king of Disneyland I hope you add some squat racks for visitors waiting in lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the hugeness is just an illusion due to be surrounded by objects that were scaled to be for children, haha. That said, maybe my next comp will have a last man standing sword from stone pull.

      Delete