Monday, May 25, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1857

Weighted Chins 50lbs
20 reps

Bench Press 310
3x5

Superset w/

Band pull aparts
3x20

Notes: Had to rack the bar on the 4th rep of the last set before getting the 5th.  Funny variable at play: I stomped on a huge spider with my squat shoe before the workout, and the spider guts were making my left foot slippery, so I was losing out on leg drive.  Otherwise, my muscles feel strong, but joints and tendons are still a little stiff.  Only 2 more weeks of the program, feels like I'm coming out at a good place.

Shoulder circuit
3 rounds

DB rows 105
8x3
1x26



General Notes: A week down of eating better.  Bodyweight is now going up, as portion control hasn't been a concern, just food quality.  Definitely notice a general improvement in how I feel.  Next step is going to be to start eating less so I can come in lighter for my next contest.  Not significantly, but since speed is going to be a factor, be good to get rid of a little fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment