Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2478

PM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS (squat-stone-hyper)

SSB front squat
10xBar
10x115
10x155
10x205
10x275
10x225

Stone of steel lap and extension (stone loaded w/10lbs and all spacers)
6x3

Reverse hyper 430
6x8

Notes: 3:45 between sets.  My left knee is feeling the best it ever has in years.  My wife also no longer has headaches.  I'm thinking my previous location had some sort of atmospheric pressure issues, because aches and pains are reduced.  Felt very smooth on the front squats as a result, and I think I have some room in me to make the progression on these bigger than 25s and 45s.  We'll have to see next time. 

Stone is feeling solid.  Sweat makes it slipper, but that's just more to overcome.  With a 10lb plate and all the spacers, that's effectively 25lbs loaded into the stone.  Going to keep adding weight until it gets stupid.

Pretty sure this is the heaviest I've ever loaded the reverse hyper.  Felt amazing.  Between this and the stone, back is getting seriously hammered.

No comments:

Post a Comment