Tuesday, August 11, 2020

 Training Log: Entry 2724

PM WORKOUT


(2) Incline DB Bench press 105s

1x17

1x11

1x9


Axle bench press 210+chains

2x10

1x9


Swiss bar incline bench 200

3x10


Pull ups between sets of benching

9x8

1x10


Dips

1x52

1x41

1x40


Poundstone curls

120xAxle

Notes: 3:00 between sets of benching, 2:00 between sets of dips.  I've elevated the incline 1 more notch for this cycle, and this has been a solid performance on it.  It's now set to the same angle as the incline swiss bar benching.  Definitely curious to see how this continues to progress.  Alternated sets of swiss bar and flat bench per usual.  Dips were pretty crazy, which makes me wonder if my bodyweight is down.  Nutrition is still all over the place, but I'm sticking with the principles.  Starting to burn out on being lean and really want to start "building" something again, but I'm waiting to see what my blood lipids look like in Sep before I make any decisions like that.

Order of training is all mess up this week: just doing the workouts that are faster on the days family is home and the longer ones when I'm on my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment