Monday, August 17, 2020

 Training Log: Entry 2729


EARLY AM WORKOUT


Poundstone curls

121xAxle


PM WORKOUT


(2) Incline DB Bench 105s

1x18

1x12

1x8


Swiss bar incline bench 205

1x10

1x8

1x7


Axle bench press 210+chains

1x10

1x8

1x7


Pull ups between sets of benching

1x9

8x8

1x10


Dips

1x46

1x43

1x36


Notes: 2:30 between sets of benching, 2:00 between sets of dips.  Alternated between incline and flat bench after the DB benching.  I keep seeing the DB bench climb, and that's about all I care about, so huzzah for that.  Focusing on different lifts has been good during the weight loss.  My sternum aches on the first 3 reps of dips on the first set, but goes away after that: I imagine that's a product of doing the weighted dips on my other day now.


Did the curls first thing in the morning because I had a little extra time and wanted to have a shorter workout in the PM.  May keep that sorta thing up on the days I'm working morning shifts.


I was having dinner shortly after this workout, so I made a shake that was just 3/4 cup of egg whites, a scoop of PB fit and a scoop of greens.  Surprisingly palatable.  Once I run out of protein powder, that might become something I stick with.  I dig the limited ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment