Friday, August 14, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2727

EARLY AM WORKOUT


TREADMILL RUN


Incline: 1
Speed: 6.7 mph
Distance: 6.55 miles (quarter marathon)
Time: 58:40


Notes: Still able to breathe through the nose the whole time.  I'm in the best running shape I've been in for a LONG time, which is comical given how little running I do.  I have a buddy that was a cross country dude growing up and runs trail runs now, and he's relayed to me that losing weight is one of the easiest ways to get better at running.  I believe it.  The conditioning work most likely helps too  The first 10 minutes always feel rough, but after that I settle into a groove and feel like I can run forever.  I'm sticking with this distance until the race gets closer, but I honestly may just keep pushing speed and leaving distance alone.  I like spending so little time running.


Will mow the lawn/do some yardwork in a bit for more conditioning.  Also forgot to log a 2 mile walk post lifting yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment