Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Training Log: Entry 345

Second day of 20 rep squats.

Overhead presses of 135

12,7

Notes: Mighta had an 8th in me, but don't want to risk it.  Amazed I could knock out 12 at that weight in all honesty.

20 Rep squats of 205

Note: Forgot my wrestling shoes, and added a towel.  Still an easier than anticipated workout.  When I have all the variables, should go smoother.  Legs were dying at the end.  14th rep is the official killer.  Up to 225 next time.

Bent over rows of 105
15,15

Note: The high number of reps is throwing me off, not really sure how much weight to use.  Doing a good job of using my back instead of my arms on the movement.  More weight next time.

May add more to the program as time goes on, but right now enjoying the bare bones approach.  Maybe a few sets of shrugs.

2 comments:

  1. i just started doing bent over rows; those are pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even got to the section you instructed me to read, because I've been getting distracted by other interesting ideas presented in the book, and I've barely read that much yet at all. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete