Friday, January 19, 2007

Training Log: Entry 346

Dips of 50lbs
12,12

Note: A little shakey on the last rep of the last set, but otherwise really strong.  Up and away.

20 rep squats of 225

Note: On the 16th rep I stumbled backwards but regained my footing and kept going.  I'm amazed that I can rep with this kinda weight in all honesty.  I'm thinking only a 10lb increase next time.

Pull overs of 20lbs
20

Note: Forgot to mention that I'm doing these as well for the "rib cage" expansion aspect.  I don't really believe in it, but we'll see how it goes.

Pull-ups of bodyweight.
6,6,6,4,4

Note: It's supposed to be 2X15, but that ain't happening, so I'm breaking it down into 5 sets of 6 for the same volume.  Once I can do that, 4 sets of 7-8, etc etc.

2 comments:

  1. Pull-ups at the end are always difficult, even if you didn't so much as touch your back.It seems like you've been trying out a lot of new exercises and techniques lately. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude.  Yeah, I wanna get a couple of good programs under my belt for references.  If you ever find yourself wanting to get in on this, lemme know and I'll find a free resource for ya.

    ReplyDelete