Monday, January 29, 2007

Training Log: Entry 353

Did PT today, and it killed me.  Running up stairs for 10 solid minutes paired with another 40 minutes of flat out running.  Didn't sleep much either for the early wakeup.  My results in the gym were lacking as a result.

Dips w/60lbs
12,11

Notes: Petered out a little early on the second set.

20 rep squats w/265

Notes: Failed moving up on the 19th rep.  Legs were too damn tired from running stairs, and I was psyching myself out on the depth of my squat.  In the mirror, it looks like I'm not going to parallel, that my thighs are above my knees, but my spotter told me that I bounce in and out of the parallel.  I don't notice because once I hit the bottom of the squat, I look up and away from the mirror while driving up.  Body was quivering way too early in the set.  Keep the weight next time and I'll clear this bitch.

Pull-ups of bodyweight
6,6,6,3,2

Notes: Dying here as well.  Oh well, we all have off days.

Did a round of boxing today with a kenpo guy.  Planted constant jabs in his face.  My defense was a little rusty, but came back.

2 comments: