Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Training Log: Entry 441

SLDLs of 355
5,5,5,3,3

Notes: These may be my last SLDLs for a while.  I'm thinking of switching to conventional for my next cycle, so I went all out on these.  Got a little bit of a knee bend on the very last rep for more power, but oh well, form was a little out the window today.

Dips w/135
5,5,5,4,2

Notes: Failed on the last set, remember to know your limits.  Contemplating switching these out for overhead presses or keeping them in. 

Low pulley rows of 225
5,2,3,3,3

Notes: Form always gets bad on any row I do once I start stacking on the weight.  Way too much lean back here.  If I keep this in, I'm gonna cut down the weight and perfect my form.  Was a real killer so close to deadlifts.

 

In grip work news, got the CoC #2 to close for 5x10 on the right hand today.  I think I'm gonna stop the high volume stuff and switch to timed holds now.

1 comment:

  1. Somebody's becoming a monster in the strength department. Keep it up, man.

    ReplyDelete