Thursday, August 23, 2007

Training Log: Entry 449

Squats of 315
5,5,5,5,4

Notes: Great form today.  Bar rolled down my back on the 4th rep of last set, so I cut the set short, but I coulda hit that 5th rep otherwise.  Don't know if I should move up 10 or 20lbs this time around.

Bench of 265
5,5,4,3,3

Notes: Much better job of keeping the bar traveling in a straight path. 

Angled bar pull-ups w/25lbs
5,5,5,3,2

Notes: Better job on form and full ROM.  I might just drop the weight and start all over on this movement.

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to cut weight now, since you're going to be fighting in the 170's?I'll look for you on AIM so we can discuss possible meeting arrangements further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm able to compete, I don't think I'll need to actively cut weight.  The boxing training and better diet alone will prolly shave off a lot of weight, and the rest will be water.

    ReplyDelete