Monday, March 3, 2008

Training Log: Entry 557

RE upper

Bench of 205
20,8,5

Notes: I think this will definitely be a positive change.  It was good to return.  Look up when setting up the arch, rather than forward.

2-board press of 275
5,5,4,3

Notes: Misgrooved it on the last rep on the last set, and had the bar slip.  Racked it after that.  Doing these after high rep bench is tough.

Bent over BB rows of 165
10,10,10,7

Notes: Setting it down between reps was a disaster, aborted course after 3 reps of the first set.  Got much better after that.  I'm just weak on these for some reason, gotta put in the time.

EZ bar curls of 75
12,11,9

Notes: Space the hands out and face the palms away to avoid shoulder clicking.

Band pull aparts with the light band
15,10,10,10

Notes: The thicker band feels like it hits my chest earlier and is harder to pull apart for a fuller range.  Maybe I'm just weak though.

 

My wife kept saying I was looking big while I worked out, especially my traps, chest and biceps.  A nice compliment.  Maybe I'm actually losing some fat and "looking" bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment