Saturday, March 8, 2008

Training Log: Entry 560

DE lower

Speed box squat of 165 + light bands
10x2

Notes: Cut the weight down to keep my speed up.  Worthwhile.  Was hitting great sets with form because of this.

RDLs of 335
4x5

Notes: Set up away from the mirror next time, and go from the 6 pin, not the 7.

Front squats of 175
2x10

Notes: If they made an exercise that sucks more than high rep front squats, I haven't found it yet.  Need to work on keeping the weight from rolling down my shoulders.

Ab pull downs w/light band
4x15

Notes: Nailed the form, felt the pain.  Need more resistance next time.

3 comments:

  1. there is such an exercises... it called the duck walk. and literally, it sucks ten times more no joke. dont ever do it. not even for fun, because that is an oxymoron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick RDL numbers. You should put up some videos when you have the chance. I want to see how my form compares to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't tend to take video of my supplemental stuff, but my form prolly isn't all that square. However, I have a ton of DOMS in my hammies today, so something went right, haha.

    ReplyDelete