Saturday, March 29, 2008

Training Log: Entry 570

Squats of 315
4x5

Notes: Bar rolled a little forward on one rep, and I cut one rep a little short, but otherwise everything went smooth.  Hitting a hitch midway up, need more hip strength. 

Bench of 265
4x5

Notes: A little bounce on one rep, and forgot to warm up well.  Otherwise, weight felt very light.

Pull-ups w/25lb plate
4x5

Notes: Can't really support the weight for a full set.  Can hit 3 without stopping, then drop down, re-adjust, and knock out the other too.  Just feel a lot of tension in my shoulders and upper back.  Prolly just need time to adjust.

 

Following some principles from Stuart McRobert, and keeping the weight low to start, so I can keep good momentum going.  Think I'll be doing the same with my other workout.  Rest times aren't regimented like on Westside, just going when I feel rested.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my accessory exercises.  Superset of Hise Shrugs of225 and band face pulls w/light, 2x15 of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment