Friday, March 14, 2008

Training Log: Entry 563

ME upper

Bench press
Barx3
135x3
185x3
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
325x1

Notes: Weights were feeling very heavy today.  Going to deload next week.  No ME work, and prolly cut out my supplemental work as well.  Just some assistance hypertrophy stuff.

Strict press of 185
5,5,3,1

Notes: Just took it easy, didn't struggle for any reps.

Hise shrugs of 185
4x12

Notes: Always wanted to try these out.  Doesn't take much weight to be effective.  Very full ROM.

V-handle pull-ups
10,6,6,6

Notes: Now that body weight has stablized, I'm finally making an effort to improve on these.

Krista's band reverse bench press w/light band
4x11

Notes: Kept the settings high for all 4 sets, still feels good.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm just wondering, when you did the Pavel 5 x 5's, how long were your gym sessions usually? I think I remember that you once said your deadlifting sessions take almost a half hour so would you estimate 80-90 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deadlifts would take a while, but the rest of the workout would go by pretty fast after that.  I'd say averaging about an hour or so.

    ReplyDelete