Sunday, March 2, 2008

Notes:

Took my DE lower day off to rest and re-evaluate my training.  I did something I make fun of people for doing, and messed with success.  My routine was working perfectly fine, and I added in DE upper work with bands while RE work was still getting me gains.  My first week on DE, I noticed that my overhead press was a struggle, but still managed to add 10lbs.  On my close grip bench, my joints were torn up, and a weight I had previously put up easily stapled me to the bench.  I'm going back to RE upper work, and keeping the bands for DE lower work, reverse band deadlifts, and some assistance exercises.

Joe DeFranco would still call me a skinny bastard, and I agree.

 

As a positive, broke out the 2.5 CoC after 2 weeks of no grip training and made some improvements.  I have not yet begun to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment