Thursday, January 8, 2009

Training Log: Entry 681

RE lower

Squats of 225+chains
15,7,15,7

Notes: Fell on my ass on the second set, just lost my balance.  Got mad, threw the weight back up as fast as possible, and hit my third set with no rest.  My quads and lowerback are blown up like balloons, leads me to think they're the weak points.

Ab pull-downs w/average
3x50

Notes: Though this did get tension away from my lower back, once I did band pull throughs, it came back again.  Maybe I'll do 2 sets post squats and another 2 post pull throughs.

Band pull throughs w/light
11,11,10,7

Notes: Back was going nuts at this point.  Focused on arching and pushing through with my hips.

Axed any other supplemental work, including the neck harness.

 

Weighed in at 207 yesterday, naked without any food in me.  Diet is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment