Friday, January 9, 2009

Training Log: Entry 682

RE upper

Bench press of 205
20,7,6

Notes: Weight felt incredibly light today.  Touch and go for every rep.  Think I'm gonna move up 10lbs.

3-board press of 285
3x4

Notes: Noticed my mini band that's holding the board has a tear in it.  Need to order another one sometime.  Otherwise though, felt strong on these, and see no reason to slow down anytime in the near future.  Should hopefully take this up into the 300s and then maybe hit up some dips.

Mini band front raises
4x15

Notes: Done with these for a while.  Maybe back to flyes.

Pull-ups
21,9,10,8,9,8

Notes: Was doing great on these today.  Didn't have to employ as much rest pausing as usual.  Really fried my forearms. 

EZ bar wide grip curls of 75
10,10,8

Notes: My shoulder clicks less with the EZ bar, so I'm canning the DB stuff for a while.

 

My arms are getting huge.  Think RE lower is helping my weight gain in a way similar to 20 rep squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment