Saturday, January 24, 2009

Training Log: Entry 689

RE lower

Squats of 245
15,12,10

Notes: Had a great stretch reflex here today.  My hip mobility is through the roof, and my GPP and work capacity has increased to the point that I didn't even break a sweat the entire workout.  I'm fixing several of the issues I was dealing with before, now I just gotta make sure my squat is actually increasing.  I think the 3 week waves of chains and no chains is helping out a ton.

Band pull throughs w/light
3x12, 1x5

Notes: Had the usual lower back pump to deal with.  I like this for light work, but I'm getting bored of it. I might actually try some band good mornings again and see how I deal with it.

Band ab pull downs w/average
100,60

Notes: Hold the band higher for more resistance.

Neck harness work w/50lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment