Monday, March 23, 2009

Training Log: Entry 710

RE upper

DB press of 80
20,8,5

Notes: Figured while I'm still progressing on this movement, I might as well ride it out.  Really, at this point what I'm doing isn't so much a Westside Barbell template, but my own abomination of a routine with some influences from Westside and other sources.

Dips of 70
4,3,4

Notes: Think this might really be contributing to some good gains in my upperbody training.

Double miniband flyes
10,15,12,12

Lat pulldowns w/straps
3x10@160
1x10@140

Notes: Straps made it so that I pulled with the elbows instead of my hands.  Really blew away my lats here.  Maybe when I build the home gym, I'll look into getting a pulldown tower.


Kelso shrugs w/70lb DBs
2x12

Notes: Think the lighter weight helped me get the hang of things.  Pull with the middle back, rather than upper traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment