Monday, March 30, 2009

Training Log: Entry 714

RE upper

DB press of 85
20,7,5

Notes: Strength keeps going up here.  Just gonna let the first set be what matters at this point, and if I hit 20, just move up.

Dips w/80
4,3,3

Notes: Minor issues with weight swinging, but it happens when you start stacking so many plates.  I'd use a DB if I didn't have to haul them all over the place.

Double miniband flyes
4x15

Notes: Meh, don't really care about these. 

Lat pulldowns
3x10 of 160
2x10 of 140

Notes: Going to try to get more volume into my back training, as my back locking up on the pin presses showed me I could stand a little more training.  Using the straps to pull with my elbows.  Some rest pausing as needed.

Kelso shrugs of 70
15,12

Notes: Still working out form here.  Helps to really hike myself up on the bench, grab the DBs at the extreme end furthest away from me, and flex the elbows a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment