Monday, January 30, 2012

Training Log: Entry 1128

Squats
5x295
5x340
6x385
5x10x255

Notes: Slight twinge around rep 4 of the 385.  Had the strength for more, didn't want to push it.  I might take this entire cycle light with the work sets and only shoot for 1 over applicable rep range, we'll see.  Unfortunately, it seems my fast eccentric is what causes the pain.  My dive bomb approach seems to require relaxing my hamstrings and then catching myself at the bottom to reverse.  Need to learn how to actually pull myself down with my hamstrings to keep loading.  GHRs sound like they would do the trick here, need to start doing these again.

KB swings
50,40,30,20,10

Notes: Trying a "countdown" approach so that I have more quality reps while I am fresh to be able to really drill explosiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment