Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Training Log: Entry 1150

Bench
5x200
5x230
12x260
5x10x185+chains

Notes: Feeling strong.  The chains are going to be interesting to work with, but the break should help when I transition back to straight weight.

Chins
5x105
50xagainst chains
5x11xBW

Notes: Reducing the strength work to one set.  Otherwise, it tears up my elbows.  Liking the high volume for overall recovery and health.

OVERALL PROGRAMMING NOTES:  I have come to terms with the fact that I have a real injury, which will require rest and rehab.  My lower body work is going to be very low weight and high volume.

The following movements should still be possible

Reverse band squats
Right leg lunges
Right leg step ups

The following movements are questionable

Mat pulls
Super high box squats
GHR

I will also start doing some pretty work on my lower body day, to include some direct arm work, neck work, and ab work. This should allow me to continue eating big and making gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment